Is Vitamin D3 supplement as good as Natural D3??
Vitamin D3 Natural
Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble secosteroid nutrient and one of the two forms of vitamin D. It has a primary responsibility of boosting the absorption rate of the intestine for minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphate. It also has a number of important biological tasks and effects on your body such as maintaining bone strength. Vitamin D3 also works as a dietary supplement by increasing or boosting the level of vitamin D absorption rate that keeps your body healthy.
Vitamin D3 supplements
Apart from your daily diet, if you are unable to get enough vitamin D3 in your body, consumption of D3 supplement is always advisable. Quality supplements of vitamin are available in mygeneric pharmacy website. D3 supplement is a synthetic version of natural Vitamin D3 nutrient that fulfils the daily vitamin need of your body. One must discuss the appropriate amount of d3 supplement with the doctor so that its intake must result a beneficial for their body.
Vitamin D3 daily requirement
The intake of vitamin D3 nutrient depends on your age group, diet, medical conditions, and medication that you may be taking. Ideal intake quantity of vitamin B12 daily is classified as
- 10mcg for babies upto 1 years old.
- Children between 1-13 years old need 15mcg of D3 vitamin.
- Teenagers between 14-18 years old require 15mcg of vitamin D3.
- 15mcg of D3 vitamin for adults upto 70 years.
- Elderly above need 20mcg of D3.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding females must be given 15mcg of vitamin D3 daily.
Interaction of Vitamin D3
- Interaction generally refers to potential risk that could develop inside the body when two or more drugs/substances or medical therapies interact with one another in a positive or negative manner. There are a number of medicines and diseases that could interact with vitamin D3 in such a way that various complications could occur.
- These medicines could create conditions such as low absorption of d3 in your body, unusually high calcium level, low vitamin D blood level, etc. It is advisable to consult a doctor regarding all the other medicines that you may be taking for any reason along with D3 vitamin.
Overdose of Vitamin D3
Vitamin D3 is an extremely important nutrient for the overall health of your body. However, excess amounts of this nutrient could lead to a number of harmful and unusual side effects on your body. An individual must make sure that their body does not cross the beneficial limit of d3 in the body which is classified as 400IU for childrens upto 12 months old, 600IU for 1-70 years old and 800IU for elderly above 70 years of age.
For more details, kindly visit below: