Malegra DXT is a medical combination of two drugs i.e. Sildenafil and Dapoxetine. This medicine is generally used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Malegra addresses erectile problems in a more complex approach and provides better performance than either of the single drug.
By reviving erotic performance and improving sensual abilities in men, Sildenafil/Duloxetine is simply amazing. There is no better medication available for treating both ED and PE at once than this fast acting formula.
Malegra Fxt is a medical combination of two drugs i.e. sildenafil and Fluoxetine. This medicine is generally used to treat erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men. Malegra addresses erectile problems in a more complex approach and provides better performance than either of the single drug.
An insufficient supply of blood to the penis can lead to erectile dysfunction (in specific literature abbreviated ED), a fear of losing an erection can cause anxiety and, therefore, premature ejaculation, and a performance anxiety can cause an insufficient blood supply to the penis, with a resultant loss of erection.
Side effects you may observe while medicating with Malegra DXT include diarrhea, constipation, headache, dry mouth, feeling sick, feeling dizzy, blurred vision, sleepy, etc. Inform your doctor if these conditions persist or get worse.
Side effects one may observe while medicating with Malegra Fxt includes facial flushing, stomach pain, nausea, headache, nasal congestion, diarrhea, vision problems, etc. Inform your doctor if these conditions persist or get worse.
Sildenafil helps men’s cardiovascular health as well as their sexual health, since their heart is less at risk for strokes and heart attacks with continued use of Malegra DXT.
It is advisable to avoid using Malegra DXT, or to use it with caution in patients who present with the following conditions:
- Manic disorders;
- Renal disorders;
- Seizure crises;
- Taking other medicines containing duloxetine.
- Bipolar disorders;
- Taking other medicines that can cause liver damage;
- Coagulation changes;
- Hyponatremia (low sodium levels in the bloodstream);
Malegra FXT should not be taken by individuals with the following conditions:
- Peyronie’s disease
- kidney disorder
- liver disorder
- heart failure
- retinitis pirgmentosa
- sickle cell disease
- Mania or hypomanic states
- stroke experienced within the past 6 months
- allergy towards any of Malegra FXT components
- high or low blood pressure
- multiple myeloma
Consult your doctor about your current health status and medical history to get the complete details on its contraindications.
In patients under 18 years of age, Malegra DXT should not be used because of increased suicide attempts and hostility (hostility, oppositional behavior, and anger) among this age group. Due to the drowsiness and dizziness that duloxetine can cause, driving and operating machinery is not recommended while taking Malegra DXT. Due to possible withdrawal symptoms, abrupt discontinuation of duloxetine treatment is not recommended.
Malegra FXT can impair your ability to drive and operate hazardous machinery and cause drowsiness. Alcohol can exacerbate this effect. Usually, Malegra FXT takes up to 4 or 5 weeks to fully take effect. You should not stop taking it without consulting your doctor first. Don’t become discouraged and continue taking it. Discontinuing suddenly could cause unpleasant side effects.
It is important to inform your doctor before taking this medicine:
- Any allergies to sildenafil, fluoxetine, or any other drug
- You should seek treatment if you have received an electroshock, if you have recently suffered from a heart attack, or if you suffer from diabetes, seizures, or liver or heart disease.
- of medicines, herbal medicines and supplements taken, in particular remembering to mention pimozide, MAO inhibitors (even if the treatment was interrupted in the previous 2 weeks), alprazolam, anticoagulants, antidepressants, aspirin and other Fans, clopidogrel, diazepam, digoxin, diuretics, linezolid, flecainide, insulin or oral anti-diabetics, lithium, drugs against anxiety or Parkinson’s, methylene blue, psychotropic drugs, medicines against migraines, anticonvulsants, sedatives, sibutramine, sleeping pills, tramadol, tranquilizers, vinblastine, San herb John and tryptophan, drugs for high blood pressure, AIDS/HIV medications and antifungals.
- if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Which is better?
Malegra DXT and FXT are two drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). Both medications are highly effective. Both of them share many similarities, but they also differ in a number of ways. If you are trying to decide which medication is right for us, we should know how the two medications differ.
Malegra FXT has Fluoxetine (40 mg) and Malegra DXT has Duloxetine (30 mg). Malegra DXT has a lower dosage of Fluoxetine, while Malegra FXT has a higher dose of it. In spite of the fact that both elements work similarly, they can have different effects on the human body. Symptoms of intolerance may include nausea, drowsiness, and other adverse effects, particularly in men taking one drug component.
Both medications are equally recommended, even when they appear to be at odds with each other. They are both effective treatments for comorbid premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Each of these medications is very reasonably priced and contains high levels of SSRIs and PDE5Is, so it is crucial that you use them only under the supervision of your physician or medical professional.
For more details, kindly visit below.