The Primary role of calcium inside the body is to improve or maintain healthy teeth and bones. Your body uses calcium to maintain bones and teeth for ages. Healthy amount of calcium in the body could prevent bone disease such as Osteoporosis for the lifetime.
Calcium also plays an important role for releasing hormones and other chemicals, cardiovascular functions, muscle movements, etc. It is a cofactor for many enzymes and plays an important role for enzymes working efficiently. Such quality calcium supplements are available in https://mygenericpharmacy.com/
Natural Sources of Calcium
A human body consists of several complex systems combined but cannot produce several minerals by its own such as calcium. Calcium is a kind of abundant nutrient that is a general need for maintenance of bones and teeths of your body with other additional responsibilities. There are a number of fortified and natural food/drink products that must be added in daily diet through which calcium is extracted when entered inside our body. Such food and drink products include:
- salmon and sardines
- fortified breakfast cereals
- severals nuts and seeds such as almonds, sesame, chia, etc
- corn tortillas and cornmeal
- fortified dairy products such as soymilk
- green leafy vegetables
- fortified fruit juices
- grains and legumes
- Calcium is one of the most bountiful minerals that is necessary for all living organisms.
- There are a number of food product available in nature that provide sufficient amount of calcium need for an individual body.
For more details, kindly visit below: