We are all aware of how beneficial Botox is for many people, especially those who have skin ageing issues like laugh lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and other flaws. Because Botox hair treatment efficiently solves these issues and reduces the negative affects of ageing on our skin, a lot of individuals like receiving it for their faces and other body parts.
Botox normally conjures images of the face and other areas of the body, such the hands and underarms, but what about hair? For everyone, this is a first. People have started to use hair Botox more frequently lately, especially those with thin hair and bald areas.
Let this article serve as your guide to all you need to know about hair botox, including its benefits, side effects, and its working.
What is Botox hair treatment?
A recent hair treatment technique that has been sweeping the beauty world is botox for the hair. It is a specific kind of deep conditioning treatment that claims to give your hair a healthier, shinier, and smoother appearance and feel. The major component of Botox used on the face and skin, botulinum toxin, is absent from hair Botox.
The hair shaft is penetrated by the Botox procedure, which repairs damage from within. This is accomplished by injecting a keratin, protein, and vitamin-rich material into the hair that resembles Botox. It is also claimed that the procedure promotes hair growth.
Botox is utilised in the treatment’s marketing because it is a well-known brand that is associated with anti-aging. Botox is also employed because, just how it temporarily eliminates facial wrinkles, it can aid in temporarily straightening hair.
How Does It Work?
Your hair can be internally repaired with Botox. The Botox procedure fills in the cracks in the hair cuticles that have been damaged. According to the treatment, the hair cuticle will be smoothed out, giving it a lustrous, more manageable appearance.
A hair product that looks like Botox can be used at home or in a salon to administer the Botox treatment. Let’s say you decide to go with the more highly advised salon alternative. In that situation, a syringe will be used to inject a chemical similar to Botox into your scalp. Protein, keratin, and vitamins in this material will aid in repairing damaged hair and promoting hair development.
What Should We Expect?
The effects of the Botox procedure can endure for three to six months. After around two weeks, you’ll start to see benefits, but it will take three to four weeks for the full Botox effects to show.
You might observe that your hair is greasy the first week. This is because the chemical that resembles Botox is still leaking into your hair follicles. By using dry shampoo in between washes or washing your hair less frequently, you can get rid of the grease.
Your hair will appear lot smoother and shinier after that. Additionally, Botox might help your hair look fuller and thicker. Your hair may temporarily straighten with the aid of the therapy.
Benefits of botox hair treatment
Getting hair Botox for thicker, stronger hair has several advantages. For people who require additional moisture or repair, Botox for hair can be beneficial because it functions as a deep conditioner.
Botox for hair solutions come in a variety of formulations, but many of the common elements work together to lay the groundwork for hair repair.
Among the significant benefits are:
- Hair botox adds volume to your hair.
- It aids in repairing the hair strands that are broken and damaged.
- Hair botox smooths and shines your hair.
- It eliminates frizz in your hair.
- Botox may be helpful if you have split ends.
- People with stringy hair frequently perspire a lot. It will get less with Botox.
- Botox can also be used to treat hair damage caused by dye.
- It aids in the restoration of dry hair.
- Botox (sometimes known as scalp botox) injections can assist men with androgenetic alopecia stop losing their hair.
Side effects of botox hair treatment
Botox for the hair has relatively minimal negative effects, it’s true. These negative impacts include:
- The Importance of Aftercare– After the treatment, you must use sulfate-free shampoos because regular shampoos will negate the effects of the treatment. Additionally, stay away from using hairdryers and straighteners because they strip your hair’s vitamins and minerals.
- Expensive– Because hair botox incorporates sophisticated chemicals for restoring hair, the procedure is pricey.
- Alter your hair’s colour– If you dye your hair, you’ll notice that after the treatment, the colour of your hair somewhat changes. This is so that vitamins may be injected into your hair as part of the treatment. Thus, it might alter the tone of your hair.
- The Inside of Curls Won’t Alter– Curls are only slightly straightened by it. The interior hair fibres are not changed as part of the treatment. Your hair’s internal cuticles must disintegrate if you want to alter the internal structure. This can be accomplished by utilising the colourless, pungent-smelling chemical gas formaldehyde, which is not used in this treatment.
- Unable to dye hair following treatment– Due to the fact that the hair botox treatment involves injecting vitamins into the outer layer of your hair, if you use it after dyeing your hair, the colour may somewhat change.
- Price of Hair Botox Therapy– The cost of a hair botox treatment ranges from 11,000 to 23,000. Geographical areas, the type of treatment, whether it is performed at home or with purchased ingredients, and salon appointments all affect the price.
Hair Botox may be the procedure for you if you’re searching for a way to get thicker, straighter, and richer hair. Although Hair Botox doesn’t include any actual Botox, it can nevertheless help you grow longer, fuller hair. Your hair may also appear smoother and shinier after the treatment. Your hair can be temporarily straightened with hair Botox.
For more details, kindly visit below.