Can Cardamom Lower your blood pressure level?
Cardamom is commonly known by people as the Queen of spice as it is one of the most popular and common spicing ingredients used in a number of dishes, especially Asian and African cuisines. It has a unique flavor that compliments sweet as well as savory dishes. People commonly use cardamom in a number of dishes such as desserts, curries, beverages, meat dishes, etc.
Apart from its wide aromatic and flavorful applications in a number of dishes, Cardamom consist of several essential medical properties that are very useful in treating a several medical condition in a human body such as:
- high cholesterol
- intestinal spasm
- internal gas
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- common cold
- sore throat and mouth
- loss of appetite
Benefits of using Cardamom
In addition to its several features, Cardamom consist of several essential health benefits that provides enough evidence for its wide medical application in a human body that includes:
- might lower blood pressure
- consist of antioxidant and diuretic properties
- might protect against chronic diseases
- might consist of anticancer compounds
- consist of antiinflammatory properties
- might treat cavities and bad breath
- assist digestive problems including ulcers
- helpful against bacterial infections
- might lower the blood sugar level
- might improves respiratory use
- protects liver
- might assist weight loss
There might be several other benefits of Cardamom in addition to those mentioned above. Also, these benefits are obtained due to several residing vitamins and minerals broken down inside human body such as:
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin C
Cardamom supplements are herbal medicines made from extract, leaves, or oil of peppermint. They are generally used to obtain several beneficial medical properties of natural Cardamom.
In addition to this, there are several high potential healing composites that provide supportive or additional medical properties along with it. These herbal supplements are available in different forms such as tablets, pills, etc. The dosage is based on an individual’s age, medical condition, diet, and other circumstances. It is advisable to consult a doctor before consuming such a supplement to avoid any kind of complication associating the body’s health in future.
Cardamom dose for Humans
Cardamom is not a kind of substance that a human body needs daily to perform certain tasks which could only be pulled out by it. The dosage is based on an individual’s age, medical condition, diet, and other circumstances. People generally consume cardamom supplements to treat several medical conditions or gain several medical properties for the overall being of the body.
There is no clinical evidence that specifically supports an appropriate amount of oral dosing of saw palmetto in a human body. It is Generally advisable to consult a doctor or a health professional and follow their prescription if you are consuming the natural cumin or its supplement form. Ideally, natural substances are considered safe but must be consumed under certain provisions as their safety is not assured.
- Cardamom, scientifically known as Elettaria Cardamomum, belongs to a family of flowering plants called Zingiberaceae or the ginger family.
- Cardamom consist of several essential medical properties that are very useful in treating a several medical condition in a human body such
- The benefits are obtained due to several residing vitamins and minerals broken down inside human body.
- Cardamom supplements are herbal medicines made from extract, leaves, or oil of peppermint.
- The dosage is based on an individual’s age, medical condition, diet, and other circumstances.
For more details, kindly visit below.
Search this blog by following keywords also high blood pressure | blood pressure monitor | blood pressure medicine | blood pressure medication | how to lower blood pressure | blood pressure medication side effects | blood pressure meaning.