Is Silvitra Dangerous to us in any means?
Silvitra is a medical drug that belongs to a class of medication called PDE-5 hormone inhibitors. It is a medical combination of two drugs namely Sildenafil and Vardenafil. Silvitra is generally used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It is a temporary treatment for men dealing with erection problems.
The medicine resists the action of certain natural substances in the body that causes erection to go away. It also relaxes the muscles of penis and helps in smooth blood flow to achieve greater and longer erection.
- serious heart disease
- severe liver failure
- an allergy to Sildenafil or one of the components of Viagra
- intake of drugs called nitrates that can cause a fall in potentially dangerous voltage
- rare hereditary eye disease (retinitis pigmentosa)
- loss of view secondarily to a non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy which is an impairment of the eye characterized by necrosis of the optic nerve
- recently been a myocardial infarction or heart attack, a stroke
- low blood pressure
- People with blood disorders (sacral erythrocyte Anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, etc.)
- People who have liver damage.
- PDE5 inhibitors or other People who are using erectile dysfunction treatment.
- People with hemorrhagic disease or digestive ulcer.
- People who are elderly
- Alpha blockers Persons using / People with multilineage atrophy.
- People with defects in the structure of the penis
- People who have severe kidney damage.
Sildenafil can cause severe hypotension when combined with drugs called nitrates. Nitrates are present in drugs prescribed for angina or angina symptoms. Taking them together is not recommended. Poppers and other orgasm enhancers sold in sex shops contain nitrites. The effects of sildenafil may be increased if the patient takes other protease inhibitors such as those for HIV treatment. Viagra dosage is then adapted accordingly.
When a patient is treated with alpha blockers for arterial hypertension or enlarged prostate, they may experience vertigo under sildenafil due to a rapid drop in blood pressure when they go from supine to upright.
There are several intake products that an individual must take care of before medicating with silvitra.
- Fat- Silvitra might lose its effectiveness as it is not compatible with fat.
- Caffeine- Consuming caffeine might cause strain in the stomach or might cause srtomach pain.
- Grapefruit Product- Intake of grapefruit or grapefruit juice might might increase the drug’s concentration in the blood. This could result in stronger and frequent side effects.
- Alcohol- Consuming alcohol reult in vasodilatory effect in your body resulting in getting sich easily. It is recommended to avoid alcohol as much as possible to avoid such complications.
Who must avoid Silvitra?
- hypersensitive to Silvitra or any of its component in past or present.
- People dealing with severe liver damage, cerebral infarction, untreated low or high blood pressure, cerebral hemorrhage, myocardial infarction within the last 6 months.
- consuming amiodarone hydrochloride (oral).
- People using soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC) stimulant (Riociguat)
- Retinal pigment People with degeneration.
- People consuming nitrates such as nitroglycerin, amiodarone nitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, etc.
For more details, kindly visit below.